Monday 29 June 2009

Pole Party

Thanks to the fab Pipsical, Jamie from Defy Gravity and I performed for the most wonderful bunch of people you could ever wish to meet on Saturday.

I have never felt so comfortable with a group of people, nor met people with such grace and manners as I did that night. Our acts were received with some lovely comments and we got to teach them some moves too as they were incredibly receptive.

I finally got to bed at 3.45 am and lay there feeling every cell in my body buzzing and awake and happier than I can ever remember feeling.

Woke up still on a high at about 8am the next morning. Later taught pole to some gorgeous students. Didn't think I could get much higher but the girls being as fabulous as they are made it happen! We had a real giggle filming our routine and learning new moves and I found that I can suddenly lift into my Iguana Mount! Hadn't tried it for a few months and suddenly there it was!

Awesome weekend!

No comments: